[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Onur unfair fining (Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: fillakilla12
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): CRT7

- Time & Date of Incident: Tuesday 02-01-2018

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmae1ps143...assing.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 1:11:57

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I have pased him so many times when it was safe to do so. but everytime i pass him he just says i can't pass. It came to such point that Onur has become a meme. He just doesn't allow anyone to pass and tells people that they are wrong waying and fines them. i am just reporting this one incident but in the replay it show multiple times that he fined me for this. But this one just did it for me. it was safe to pass so i did pass. I wasn't even speeding.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello

In my opinion, taking all the events that happened during that short period, a fine was well justified.

You pulled out on the cop which resulted in you hitting him. You then passed him unnecessarily, even breaching the speed limit to do so (you hit 69 mph, the speed limit is 60 mph). Furthermore, the overtake was very close to the junction so you could have really just waited.

If this has apparently happened on multiple occasions then please file another refund request with the appropriate time stamps and these will be addressed.

I'd also like to highlight on the fact that your way of handling the situation was unacceptable, including remarks like:
Code:
2018-01-02 16:17:24 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)    fillakilla12        Fillakilla12. : goddamn turk
2018-01-02 16:16:54 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)    fillakilla12        Fillakilla12. : [TC]›Carl‹ -
2018-01-02 16:16:47 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)    fillakilla12        Fillakilla12. : OI
2018-01-02 16:16:45 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)    fillakilla12        Fillakilla12. : CARL
2018-01-02 16:16:43 UTC    One (Weston Park Trackday)    fillakilla12        Fillakilla12. : HOW DO I OVERTAKE

Pestering others like that is not needed nor acceptable, so please be mindful of that in the future.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's