[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Panamá polícia - FXO police skin (Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear admins,

Today I'm here with a new doubt. I made a skin based on Parná police (I link pics below), which one it's very visible. The only problem, it's that the colours aren't so common, but it's visible from every side.

Let's wait your word, or advice Smile

[Image: OP3VG38.png]
[Image: aumaRoD.png]
[Image: e0A2oX0.jpg]

Original car

Thanks, and happy new year.
-[RDSR] Boo
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Right Dan, Thanks :]
Great skin, but the colour combination doesn't really make it recognisable as a cop skin really. :/
Dear,

Thanks! Smile Well, will it solve if I add some kind of stripes?
I can do it this afternoon and post some examples if you want.

Thanks for your time! :]
I'm not too sure, you could try though.
Dear,

Well, I can understand that isn't the most common colours, so, if in this pics dosen't seems to be able to be used, you guys can archive it (sorry for wasting your time).

[Image: K7Gsw57.png]
[Image: 74Ea8Qc.png]

Thanks!
Hi Borja

I'll update our thread with the new pictures you have provided. We will get back to you soon.

Cheers
Dear,

Okey, don't worry, take the time needed! :]
Hi,

Sorry for the delay on this.

Unfortunately due to the colour scheme, it looks a bit too much like a racing skin. As nice as the skin is, it has been deemed unsuitable for a cop skin.

Thanks,
BP

I'll archive this since you said to do that if the skin was found to be unsuitable still.

Skin Submission Denied
The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!
Reference URL's