[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund request for wrong fine (Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:RRemus
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):Sergey29 (the person who tooks my money) , PusicDrift (Rammed me onto barriers)

- Time & Date of Incident : 06.01.2018 approximately 14.30(UTC+0)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydq592u8o5...%20ace.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 26.00.00 to 38.22.00 chase time
*33.49.00 there is PusicDrift pushing me onto barriers
**38.05.00 sergey29 is crashed me here actually that wasnt a point he can't do anything about that I lost control but I want to add.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: sergey29 is fined me HIGH after the chase and when I ask for the reason he was ignoring me and saying "ok".I do not trying to run after the crash (38.05.00) but sergey29 fined me high.I did not ram anybody while chase there is no reason for high fine.Whereas the cops rammed me.The point that annoyed me, he was ignoring about me.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2018-01-06 15:02)RRemus Wrote: [ -> ]*33.49.00 there is PusicDrift pushing me onto barriers

That was a slight misjudgement of the clearance, he wasn't doing it on purpose. Should Ace have said sorry? Probably, but it's not a big issue.

(2018-01-06 15:02)RRemus Wrote: [ -> ]**38.05.00 sergey29 is crashed me here actually that wasnt a point he can't do

You braked quite harshly and turned into the path of the cops behind you. Angel applied his brakes and didn't have anywhere to go.

I watched the entire chase and I do think the fine was fair. You smashed into the RB while there was traffic on its way around, you pitted cops and caused Angel to hit you causing you to fly over to the other side of the Autobahn.

If you think that the cops in your chase are breaking the rules then please submit a forum report in future.

Note for the cops: Please, if you can explain the reasons for the high fines if people ask it can save a lot of time.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's