[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Cjuc (LFS - bajaka619) (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lukey747

● Their LFS Username(s): bajaka619
● Their LFS GameName(s): Cjuc

● Video download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?49a2lraonlap1cz

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 12:10pm GMT. (approx. but around that time.) Earlier in the morning, I stopped Cjuc for speeding. He stopped in the middle of the road and refused to move, but eventually paid the ticket - this event caused him to hold a grudge on me, which leads to the event of which I am reporting. The reported incident starts at 37:10.

37:10 - Cjuc is approaching my on the AutoBahn. When we approach the t-junction, he purposefully cuts me up instead of slowing and merging behind me. When we get to the roundabout slip road, he aggresively cuts me up on purpose, causing me to take avoiding action. When we enter the roundabout, he harshly brakes quite a long distance from the entrance on purpose, causing me to lightly collide with his rear bumper.

Then, as we approach the t-junction further down the auto, near safe zone 2, he severly cuts me up again, and on purpose, thus causing me to initiate a pursuit. (I am aware I slightly speed on the lead up to the t-junction, only because I needed to get infront of Cjuc, so he could safely merge in behind me, without having to brake harshly to avoid the exit road - I had to right of way because I was in the correct lane to continue onto the autobahn.) I then stop him for careless driving. He stops in the middle of the autobahn, I tell him to move off, but he refuses, and only moves to the side of the auto, before fleeing. During the chase he repeatidly rams me, and a number of times he hits me very hard and aggresively.

Jedi [COP] (LFS - Jedievensen) was in the chase for a long period of time, and is a witness to these events.
this event caused him to hold a grudge on me, // no, i doing it because u swear to me.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User has been banned for 28 days due to previous activity of this offense.

Many thanks for your report - Have a nice day!
(2012-04-12 12:17)Howly Wrote: [ -> ]this event caused him to hold a grudge on me, // no, i doing it because u swear to me.

If you felt you had been treated badly, you should have reported to an administrator, not taken the matter into your own hands.

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's