[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UnBan (Ban Reduced by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ruan_08
2018-01-06 18:06:31
I do not have pictures

The reason you should remove my ban is:
User 9xxadrianxx9 reported me because he thinks I'm hacking,
because he was tidying me up and he said that my car was accelerating without me hastening the car, I thought it was strange, so I said it must be the program that is a speed limiter and because I have a mechanical keyboard
he agreed with my argument, but another player saw the same as the other and he will inform me. This is my argument for my prohibition. Thanks for listening.
Your LFS Username: ruan_08
Time & Date of Incident 2018-01-06 18:06:31
Replay / Screenshot Link:I do not have pictures
Replay Timestamps: I do not have pictures

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

The reason you should remove my ban is:
User 9xxadrianxx9 reported me because he thinks I'm hacking,
because he was tidying me up and he said that my car was accelerating without me hastening the car, I thought it was strange, so I said it must be the program that is a speed limiter and because I have a mechanical keyboard
he agreed with my argument, but another player saw the same as the other and he will inform me. This is my argument for my prohibition. Thanks for listening.
No need to make a new thread, threads merged.

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
ok, sorry
I would like to know if you have already made any decisions
Nope. We'll post when we have.
Why did I take a permanent ban?
We are concluding discussions and will get back to you shortly.
Hello,

We have decided to shorten your ban on this occasion. Your unban will take place on Saturday 24th March 2018. We must stress the importance of not using mods or hacks on our servers. If you are ever in doubt of whether a third-party program is acceptable, please seek advice from a [TC] CityDriving member prior to use.

We will warn you that any further incidents where you are found to be using such programs, we will not hesitate but to impose a lengthy ban.

All the best,

Ash on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's