[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - New Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2018 has officially started, I can tell you that. When 2017 ended, I said to my team that we wanted to launch 2018 with a bang! 2013 was already a long time ago and although Pete an excellent job back then with our image, it was more than due that we updated our logos.

It is with great pleasure that I would like to show you our 2018 Logos! As usual, our resident graphic designer Audiojack went all-in for our new designs. We decided to go with something a little more actual but we kept our simplist designs. We also made sure to offer a design that could be tweaked to fit multiple purposes.

I hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do!

[Image: 06922fcb68.png]
[Image: 85aba73677.png]
[Image: bba48a0396.png]
Looks SO good even Franky's mom in a bikini can't compete!
Nice logos. You guys have been pumping out announcements lately. Tongue
(2018-01-09 15:34)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Nice logos. You guys have been pumping out announcements lately. Tongue

We've been very very busy Tongue Lots of work behind the scenes, might as well start 2018 as we mean to go on Wink busy busy Tongue
Will pass your comment on to AJ Smile
The hype train is departing!
These logos are so nice. Have to say I'm impressed with how clean they came out. Good job guys!
Loving the font & the general design, not so much the versions with the gradient and thick outlines but very nice overall Smile
(2018-01-09 19:30)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the font & the general design, not so much the versions with the gradient and thick outlines but very nice overall Smile

You like it the way I envisioned it originally W00t I'm glad to hear that.
I like the concept but it looks very much work in progress and far from being finished. The black bulky strokes are so default and the gradients whilst looking ok (the BnW look neat but the white and red look like a red audi has been sitting out too much in the sun, fading its original color away) the only one that really caught my attention was the very first one that looks good due to not having too much of everything.
The first one is pretty cool but the rest look either not finished or something from the 2010s.
(2018-01-11 19:07)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]I like the concept but it looks very much work in progress and far from being finished. The black bulky strokes are so default and the gradients whilst looking ok (the BnW look neat but the white and red look like a red audi has been sitting out too much in the sun, fading its original color away) the only one that really caught my attention was the very first one that looks good due to not having too much of everything.
The first one is pretty cool but the rest look either not finished or something from the 2010s.

Thank you for your opinion, Mouse. As usual, it's highly appreciated and will help us improve on the design, or not.
(2018-01-11 20:16)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your opinion, Mouse. As usual, it's highly appreciated and will help us improve on the design, or not.
Obviously it won't, when the majority accepts mediocrity aw dayum we are in for a treat! I'm still glad RDSR is around with their unique designs, quality like, authentic approach that took actual brainstorming, I'm so happy for them to keep bringing great, interesting designs that are made to look pleasing for the eye. You guys are just an old CCCP factory, milking everything that's possible.
(2018-01-11 21:28)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-11 20:16)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your opinion, Mouse. As usual, it's highly appreciated and will help us improve on the design, or not.
Obviously it won't, when the majority accepts mediocrity aw dayum we are in for a treat! I'm still glad RDSR is around with their unique designs, quality like, authentic approach that took actual brainstorming, I'm so happy for them to keep bringing great, interesting designs that are made to look pleasing for the eye. You guys are just an old CCCP factory, milking everything that's possible.

Mouseman.

Lets keep it fair here please, we are accepting that you have an opinion, they work very well and AJ put work into them, based on what we felt was needed for the team.

Ourselves and RDSR are two completely different teams, and have our own way of doing things.

Please lets not get into any negativity. Please remember, if what you posted was posted about your skins, you would not react positively.

If you have any further issues I'm only a private message away Smile
Thanks
TAZxx

You're mostly just mocking me W00t I'm not a CCCP factory, I just decided to have a go at designing a logo and Seb and the rest(mostly?) liked it so now it's in use.

To be fair this is pretty much how I originally presented it, which I still personally prefer
[Image: MhhmQvv.jpg]
but it wasn't optimal for use in skins and other material. But I'm leaving it to the rest to modify and make it suit each purpose individually, it might work better with different borders or colours on different skins etc.
Mouse, be nice.
And most importantly
Quote:The first one is pretty cool but the rest look either not finished or something from the 2010s.
We are in the 2010s.
You guys are just an old CCCP factory, milking everything that's possible.

That wasn't necessary and didn't contribute anything useful to the thread or the discussion.

Thanks, BP, Ryan, and Renegade, for your comments. I appreciate it. Smile
I like the new logo but not sure about the text in the other designs, i preferred Pete's version but maybe these'll grow on me!
(2018-01-11 22:51)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Mouse, be nice.
And most importantly
Quote:The first one is pretty cool but the rest look either not finished or something from the 2010s.
We are in the 2010s.

This made me lol.

I like the logos, apart from the last two.

Are you going to be using all of them? I thought the idea of a logo was to build an association to what it relates, and so having a load of them may raise questions as to what it actually is, albeit being obvious.
(2018-01-18 15:12)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to be using all of them? I thought the idea of a logo was to build an association to what it relates, and so having a load of them may raise questions as to what it actually is, albeit being obvious.

As of right now, we have been mostly using the updated version of our original logo. The other iterations are purely styling exercises showing what could be done with the logo itself. Members have been given the original logo and total freedom on what they could do with it when doing skins, so we'll expect some funky variations, especially with Gumball slowly coming up.
Sounds good
Reference URL's