[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Searching Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, Im posting this because Im searching for a Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel (JUST THE WHEEL) for use it on xbox 360 because I have g27 but it doesnt works there, just with a converter called XCMF1 but I dont like it because it works bad with FFB and some things more..
Answer if you know something.
Done already, but im searching just for the wheel, without pedals
yeye I saw it heheh but look the price..
im not going to pay this, because I payed it in its time for g25 and later for g27
Then maybe look for a cheaper wheel?
(2012-04-12 20:15)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Then maybe look for a cheaper wheel?

Exactly.

You asked for this type of wheel? Your not going to get it much cheaper and prob hard to find it 2nd hand.
Ebay maybe?

dude I asked for that wheel, If you dont know where I can find it don't answer, because If you can see in the post I said; I'm searching for that wheel because Its one what works with xbox, then another one CAN'T BE

-----------------------------------------------------

Audiojack
I was searching there a bit but no one is what I want..
(2012-04-14 13:03)pOLeTe Wrote: [ -> ]

dude I asked for that wheel, If you dont know where I can find it don't answer, because If you can see in the post I said; I'm searching for that wheel because Its one what works with xbox, then another one CAN'T BE

Actually he gave you a link to that wheel. Also, he's just trying to help you, no need to be such aggressive.
Also, there are other wheels that work with the xbox.
I agree that Porsche's wheels are quite pricy and there's lot of cheaper ones that works just as fine with XBOX as it does. It's only expensive because it's a Porsche wheel. (Just what I think)
yeah I know and I was not trying to be agressive..just said that I'm searching for that wheel.
anyways thanks for the help to everyone
It's wrong wheel to look for if you don't want to pay much Tongue
Reference URL's