[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Updated Rules Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I have updated the TC rules script that allows you to see the rules in-game by typing in the chat //1 - //11

Simply extract the documents into LFS/data/script

[attachment=190]

If there are any problems or mistakes just let me know.

~Lewis.
Thanks Lewis. Smile
Goodjob..
Thanks for an updated script!
How are you guys finding it?
Dunno, what does it actually do?
Its basic a way of seeing the TC rules ingame but typing a code into the chase, so for instance if i wanted to see the individual server rules, i would type into the chat "//10" because that is what the code is for that section of rules.
Really useful!
Oh thats pretty cool then.
Really useful thanks lewis! Smile
Is there an updated version of this with the new rules added yet?
Bez can i say first that you are TERRIBLE for bumping threads Smile and yes they are, however they are not word for word as you can only have a small amount on one line so some are brief and a couple go onto the next line.
(2012-07-20 10:19)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an updated version of this with the new rules added yet?

Hm... Bez... the script is perfectly up to date. Confused1
Ohh sorry Lewis I didn't know if you updated some of the rule changes like going out of bounds ect... Tongue

@Sincoco Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wink
Bez you bumber..

Send a Pm next time...
If anyone still uses this (I do) then here is a new update reflecting the recent changes to the rules. All files can be overwritten, and placed in your LFS/data/script folder.

Credit to Lewis for the original script.

Download here
Thanks Daniel!
Thanks a lot for this bump.. Very nice! Smile
Here's another updated version. I have corrected some sections and words from the original script.

[attachment=642]

Thank you for the script, Lewis.
How does this work? Ohmy

Can anyone show a example? :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's