[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cryptocurrency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The thing with cheaper coins is, until they're established, what's to say they don't just disappear or become worthless? Surely at some point the market will become saturated with cryptocurrencies and there's no room for new entries to grow. Of course, that's not to say there's no risk that this occurs with the already popular and developed currencies.
(2018-01-19 18:46)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You may as well go put it on Red or Black at the roulette table Wink

But once you've put money on Red or Black there's no backing out... Wink
(2018-01-20 03:35)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-19 18:46)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]You may as well go put it on Red or Black at the roulette table Wink

But once you've put money on Red or Black there's no backing out... Wink

Yes, but surely you can see the similarities. Just because Red might come up 10 times in a row the chances of it being Red again are still 50:50. Equally, if a price falls it doesn't automatically mean it is going to rise again.

Either way, fair play to those who have put money into it and gained. My message is just that this isn't a free money tree, and no one should ever "bet" in crypto, or anything, that they cannot afford to lose or for any other reason than fun.
(2018-01-20 09:14)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]they cannot afford to lose or for any other reason than fun.

That's the most important part. I did it because I didn't matter to spend on it few money which one I'm not going to need in the near future. If in 2/3 months I earned something, fine. If not, will wait more Smile. But as you said, it's a bit of a raffle
Got out at the peak and stayed out.
Nice to hear that Nathan.

I lost about 60€, but I already got out from it, as it seems to don't stop to coming down. Maybe this Christmas I come back to it, because I read in some places that it will go up. I don't know, there is a lot of articles talking about them, but there's nothing that is 100% because the future isn't writted.

Just I remember to everyone, don't use the money that you're going to need, because maybe you loose it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's