[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G29 settings on LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I can't seem to get the settings on LFS quite right with the G29, it just feels unnatural. Other games feel just fine.
I've had this wheel for a long time now, but I've been using controller on LFS mainly, due to this.

If anyone has a G29 (or maybe G27 could apply, but I think it needs to be the Logitech Gaming Software, and not the old version of the profiler), could you post your LFS and Logitech Gaming Software settings?

Thanks
I leave everything on 100% in the profiler. Have you made sure that the checkbox "Allow Game to Adjust Settings" is ticked? And "Report Combined Pedals" not ticked?

Oh and centering spring unticked as well.
Where even are those options? (re. "everything on 100%"). BTW, it's just the steering I'm talking about.

This is all I have. LFS isn't even recognised by the software, so I have to use "Default Profile" (see attached).

[attachment=1220]
This might seem redundant, but you mentioned playing with a controller.
As other games work fine i'm guessing it could be a setting within LFS, i'd suggest turning off the controller-specific "remove deadzones" if it isn't already. You might also want to check if the wheel is calibrated correctly within lfs and lock the axes after that.
Unticked centering spring
BP from my own expierience, G29 is the worst wheel in that price range (200 - 350 pounds/euros) i would not recommend it to anyone.
Here are the settings i use for LFS and LGS.
[attachment=1223]
[attachment=1222]
OK thanks.
@Mercury - it's a perfectly fine wheel in general, and I got it when it was black Friday so it was a lot cheaper. And this was at least a year ago.
Reference URL's