[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Locator Improvement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
My idea is, to add multiple players to the locator. Since there is the function to use different colors, this would be useful. As an addition, you could display the player name small above the locator symbol to see who it is.
How it would be, to add a new Control system window like this one from !report to the game to have a better overview? There you can enter a maximum of 7 user names, which are also saved by the system. Each username can be assigned a color, which you can choose directly after the name.
The reason for this is that you don't have to enter your friends or other players usernames again and again.
Here is an idea of what I mean http://prntscr.com/i3axxa
So after you typed an username into the text box you can pick a color from the box by clicking on it. Then you can select, if you want the player to be shown as the locator icon in the game or not.
For then HUD, you can choose one player that will be shown on it. If it is possible then you can do maybe 2 HUDs among each other.
Thanks for reading :)
Reference URL's