[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Upcoming return :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys ROBO here just a little message to let you guys know I missed you all and all my friends will be back with you soon and this time copping for team PACT carnt wait to hear from you all and see u have fun
Very good...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We all miss Robo, right???

Shino here currently living it up in a very cold country.
Can't wait to see you and ganji copping at the same time
Mad ting sad

Much love dxx

Shuno
Yh should be fun carnt wait either been working on faster sets too so hopefully faster tooo plus see who is better lol

Gray on tc owl will have to get you to chase me slow noobi lmao
are u gettin new pc or getting crappy laptop from "THE MOTHERS" Smile n you need to hurry up brah peeps gettin away from me Smile some
I got you bro and laptop working on pc bro and some haha I'll get em bro don't worry
(2018-01-24 12:38)robo Wrote: [ -> ]I got you bro and laptop working on pc bro and some haha I'll get em bro don't worry

bro
Lol bp he is my brother after all bro bruh brudda

Oh bp wen I come back I'll be playing in Yorkshire what I have to do any ip changes or anything
If you're already in the UK, then no. IP (Code 1 Account Fraud) bans only occur when the client's country changes.
(2018-01-24 12:54)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]If you're already in the UK, then no. IP (Code 1 Account Fraud) bans only occur when the client's country changes.

not true owl i moved from mums bout 100 yards down raod n i got code 1 acc fraud n ok nana hurry up lol n give shino ya number
(2018-01-24 16:12)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-24 12:54)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]If you're already in the UK, then no. IP (Code 1 Account Fraud) bans only occur when the client's country changes.

not true owl i moved from mums bout 100 yards down raod n i got code 1 acc fraud n ok nana hurry up lol n give shino ya number

You were probably using a VPN or something then.
this hurts my head
Whyd you want my number, you'll have to ask Ahh lass if I'm allowed to give it you

Lol
bredda XD
Reference URL's