[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for talking too much (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seven days ago I was on [TC] CityDriving One server and I was banned for talking too much. I still don't really understand the ban to this day. Maybe it's because the admin on the server at the time is against socializing on the server. Nevertheless, I chose not to appeal or fight the ban and just let it expire naturally. However, I initially expected the ban to only last for seven days, and today I found out that the ban is in fact longer because I tried logging in just now and could not do so. So can someone help me check how much longer my ban will last?
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

See length / reason here: http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=banlist

To be more specific, you were generally being annoying, and the final straw was you pushing someone's car down the pitlane.
Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's