[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Everything about LFS (( History everything!))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.slotcarcentre.co.uk/S2Manual.pdf Smile

Goodluck

PAGE 73 is history.Smile

Goodluck,

You can find everything how to use wheel etc..
setups Smile
(2012-04-14 11:04)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Main_Page

Yes, Thanks Wink
Apart from this being quite outdated, I don't see myself using it. If I need to know something I'll look on the LFS Wiki.
You know what, I have only found out that there is a 1.8 engine in the xrg. I find it hard to believe that the 1.3 in the xfg is as fast as the xrg? That's like saying a 1.3 Ford KA is as fast as my mk1 golf lol.
But think how much the XRG weighs Laugh

A 2L Caterham will get to 60 just as quick as (if not faster than) a 8.3L Dodge Viper. It's all about power to weight.
Hmm true Tongue which prob explains why it's as fast (well was) off the line as my mates Renault Megan's gt with a 2l turbo. They both still seem slow but I guess it's because it's open road
Also you can have powerful small engines too Wink Think about the 1.3 rotary engines of Mazdas (the twin turbo RX7 puts out almost 300hp) or for example the 1.3 in Toyota Starlet Glanza V (130hp)
1.4 TSI Cupra (180 bhp)
Honda S2000 240hp WITHOUT turbo. Wink
hahah, Guys.. Use the second post ;p
XFG also revs much higher. The two engines are tuned quite differently, the XRG is much smoother - more of a GT engine than the hot hatch type XFG.
Ah try, I see your guys points Smile spose it rests on a lot of factors not just the engine size Tongue
What about the RAC? With it's incorrect engine specs/body style (depending how you look on it).

I can't remember exactly as it has been a couple years since I looked into it, but the engine in the game is not the engine that the real life counterpart used, it has the engine of another RAC, or the body of another RAC. Basically, the engine and the body both are real, just not together.

Get what I'm saying? I hope so. Tongue
The body is the original '02.

The LFS engine doesn't match up in performance of any I can see on the raceabout website (it's about half way between the '02 and '05), but was probably tuned in LFS to work with the LRF class. Same basic 2L I-4 Turbo engine, just different tuning.

Shame LFS doesn't have the RAC's TORSEN helical diff.
Reference URL's