[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: MED channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-01-10 08:35)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-10 08:19)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather see a !t standing for !tow.

!t is already used for translating text to English.

Ah, forgot that. Then maybe !s standing for !service or something - one letter better than two of !em

In regards to Barney I suppose the !winch timing can be lengthened to make towing more of a process rather than procedure; it would also emphasize the use of !power to assist, and also in the proper blocking or protection of the tow vicinity to prevent unecessary contact/stoppage of winch.

All this could and would be communicated through the channel and might streamline the towing service a little, and the only downside I'd see is a slightly more empty chat.
Quote:All this could and would be communicated through the channel and might streamline the towing service a little, and the only downside I'd see is a slightly more empty chat.

Isn't really a downside, it is just like what you see as a COP, you have a chat for COPs, the same chat if you were MED/RES. I remember a suggestion about having the ability to filter the chat, like not showing who got busted, who got XP and how much, bans and such things that are not necessary to have, it could resolve the chaotic 24/7 busy chat.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's