[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: VCU Patrol with [TC] Ash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

That was fun, should do this more. Smile
60fps wud be niiice
another great video ash you proper got those blues and twos down love it keep up the good work and i see u to spark hovering behind Smile
Videos like this make me want to get a wheel..
So smooth driving...
Nice! How have you done that control panel?
Local Insim app I’m making Smile

Will be making a Blackwood patrol later today Smile
(2018-03-03 12:33)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Local Insim app I’m making Smile

Will be making a Blackwood patrol later today Smile

Oh cool - will it be released soon? Also, I've got the proper Optilink/Microlink beep if you'd like? Recorded it from a friend's response vehicle. If you could add it so that every 15 seconds it beeps again that'd be smart, a light reminder Wink

Look forward to seeing it. Let me know if you want the file!
I recorded the beep from an Optilink too.

I’ve currently got it set to beep every 60 seconds and it flashes the [TC] logo red for a second too. Might increase it to 30 seconds Smile
(2018-03-04 14:19)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I recorded the beep from an Optilink too.

I’ve currently got it set to beep every 60 seconds and it flashes the [TC] logo red for a second too. Might increase it to 30 seconds Smile

30 seconds would be cool and much more realistic.

https://mega.nz/#!1UZSBKoS!5ub8nlk48_Uxm...trCLmAiBM- Here's the download link for it if you'd prefer - in my opinion it has that realistic screech sound that the real panels make. I'd love to see some more of this app though, using it would be great.
I love watching your patrol
Your driving is so smooth
gimme more!
Reference URL's