[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: o.varela

● Time & Date of Incident: 30-06-2017

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: There has been so many months since I got banned in the server, I learned my lesson to behave correctly because I miss the server so much, the admin said that my ban will last until 2017-09-19 maybe he forgot to unban me.
Not TC, but just giving some info to you:

http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=banlist

Ctrl+f to find your name. You have 60 days left. Smile
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

You are missing some informations:

At 2017-06-29 you have been banned for 30 days for swearing, insulting, disrespecting others and ramming. This ban was a result of >this report<. This ban ended at 2017-07-29.

At 2017-07-31 (so just 2 days after your previous ban) you have been banned again. This time it was 50 days ban for ramming and ignoring sirens. This ban ended at 2017-09-19.

At 2017-10-27 there were made 2 forum reports against you: >this< and >this<. It was just a little bit more than 1 month since your last ban, yet you still were ramming and ignoring sirens. At 2017-10-29 you have been banned for 180 days as result of these two reports. This ban will end at 2018-04-27.

You clearly didn't learn from your first two bans. Considering your very low gaming time (just 34 hours) and amount of time you've spent banned, third - much longer ban - has been issued.

After reading this, could you tell me why should I unban you? You don't seem to be learning anything.
(2018-02-28 08:53)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

You are missing some informations:

At 2017-06-29 you have been banned for 30 days for swearing, insulting, disrespecting others and ramming. This ban was a result of >this report<. This ban ended at 2017-07-29.

At 2017-07-31 (so just 2 days after your previous ban) you have been banned again. This time it was 50 days ban for ramming and ignoring sirens. This ban ended at 2017-09-19.

At 2017-10-27 there were made 2 forum reports against you: >this< and >this<. It was just a little bit more than 1 month since your last ban, yet you still were ramming and ignoring sirens. At 2017-10-29 you have been banned for 180 days as result of these two reports. This ban will end at 2018-04-27.

You clearly didn't learn from your first two bans. Considering your very low gaming time (just 34 hours) and amount of time you've spent banned, third - much longer ban - has been issued.

After reading this, could you tell me why should I unban you? You don't seem to be learning anything.
Hello admin, because after all this long time I've learned that I miss the server a lot, it's so boring going cruise in the other servers because no one is playing there, therefore I promise to behave correctly.
I'm willing to reduce your ban if you agree to the following conditions:
  • Your ban will be reduced to 7 days counting from the moment you agree to the conditions.
  • While you will be waiting these 7 days you will carefully read through whole server rules. You can find them >here<.
  • If you again break any of the rules upon your return, you will receive even longer ban without the chance of unban.
Please confirm below if you agree to these conditions.
(2018-02-28 18:52)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]I'm willing to reduce your ban if you agree to the following conditions:
  • Your ban will be reduced to 7 days counting from the moment you agree to the conditions.
  • While you will be waiting these 7 days you will carefully read through whole server rules. You can find them >here<.
  • If you again break any of the rules upon your return, you will receive even longer ban without the chance of unban.
Please confirm below if you agree to these conditions.

Yes Admin, I totally confirm to agree to the conditions of server rules. Thank you for your time reading my case.
You will be unbanned at 2018-03-08.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's