[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Banned for Insulting (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Monster110501

● Time & Date of Incident: Banned by "boypower" yesterday (3-3-18 @ 11:11:11).

● Replay / Screenshot Link: *Below*
● Replay Timestamps: N/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Why I insulted: First off let me start by saying that I do not think i deserve a full unban. I do believe it is however, possible to lower down my ban. The reason I insulted IJakeI is from his constant actions over the past times being on TC around him. He causes multiple accidents, Always insults me (some i've recently screenshotted), and tries making up stories of himself to make like him. For all I know Jake could have major coping issues, anxiety, social issues, etc. I regretted it immediately after thinking these things. THinking to myself "Maybe he can't help it". But then this happens...

[Screenshot 1]:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gm6k9rrcu0...pology.jpg
"The Apology"

Jake joins back into the server and feeling bad I PM him. (I thought he would make it public anyone but I figured if he was seriously hurt about something PM would be the right thing to do). First thing I say is "Hello". His smart ass replies "Goodbye". I know at this point that I haven't at all hurt his feelings he just wants me banned for the laughs and giggles. I then say "GG no apology for you" and he then replies "We'll see who gg's." Then in public chat lower down he says "ill get it soon, dont worry." Its obvious Jake wasn't offended and all he wants is me to be banned on TC.

*I have two more screenshots that I took though I forgot which one came first*

[Screenshot 2]:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/bs65rdf34k...oSwear.jpg
"Wants me to swear" (I should write books lol)

Not sure what he is trying to do though AGAIN he decided to ruin laptimes on track day and I get mad, He then replies "swear pussy, [Laugh my *Removed* ass off]."

[Screenshot 3]: http://www.mediafire.com/view/fe57mtfekg...sPussy.jpg
"MonstersPu.... I should have though these names through..."

Jake AGAIN drifts on the track day and then tries saying its alright in the way he is doing it. He then directly insults me and calls me a "pussy".

I think I deserve a lowered ban or an unban. I really hate that Jake gets to act like this and not get any consequences. For my KM and play time I should know better though I hope you guys understand where I am coming from. Any Questions/Comments/Concerns Just ask in the thread, Ill be monitoring it.
I have now given Jake a confirmable warning for his "pussy" comments directed at you. I think a warning will suffice there since you were continuously insulting and berating him previously.

You may remember two months ago that you were given a confirmable warning to deal with rulebreakers properly and to not insult them. However, on this occasion you insulted Jake because he was annoying you. And, as you know, it wasn't a simple one-off insult (which wouldn't have resulted in a ban of this length), you called him autistic on more than one occasion as well as other name-calling.

I have no intention of reducing your ban.
I do remember that. Thanks for taking the time to read it. The Ban was 21 days correct?
It's 21 days yeah.
If possible could you talk with Jake on the way he uses the track? Stopping others from making lap times. (Also previously I said his username was IJakeI, I think that’s the correct Jake though I could be wrong. You know which one it was).
I will if I remember, but I have no evidence that he's done anything wrong.
This is why you should talk to the person properly and report them with evidence if required. It would be easier for everybody.
Just he causes havoc for everybody and he does whatever he can to piss me off. I should know better, I just think 21 Days is a long time for us both ranking at each other. It’s like whoever reports first gets the better half. Though he got a warning as I did previously (which I had totally forgotten about).
Please read the "Reporting Rule-Breakers and getting Help" part of the server rules

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's