[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [TC]►Sadie◄ why banned me? (Unban Request Granted by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Ali_dk

● Time & Date of Incident 3March

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I dont have
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello
At yesterday I play at black wood
First
I go red light
And 1 lx6 go at green in other side
I saw him and braking And I dont touch him but lx6 lost control
After that
He do brake check front me with no reason. I say him " cow "

Sadie send me warning for that and kick me

After I join again in server
I drive
And thats lx6 try to overtake me at 1 line industry lane
And he cant over take and lost control and he report me

I say sadie to check replay
And he say me I block him !!
After that I ask him why don't say any think to he do brake check front me with no reason he say me dont drive so close with him

And next I ask him
Your mean Is I can do brake check if another player drive so close with me
And he ban me for 3 days
Really?!
Why?
I just explain his answer to me "dont drive so close with lx6"
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

There were 2 incidents on the servers with you, and I will explain both of them for you.

1st incident:
You ignored a red light and almost hitted a user (LX6), and he tried to avoid this crash ending up crashing into a bush. Thereafter you both was driving again, however the LX6 suddenly slammed on his brakes, causing you to crash into him due to you tailgating the LX6 and you thereafter called him a cow.

You was kicked for disrespecting other users 2 times within 5 minutes. It had nothing to do with the accident you had with the LX6.

2st incident:
You was driving on Industry Lane keeping your car on the left side. The LX6 you had an incident with earlier was trying to overtake you, but when he was on your right side you sudedenly turned towards the right and the LX6 ended up crashing into a barrier. You said "lool" as a reaction to this.

You and the LX6 then had a discussion on who's fault it was and it resulted in me being involved in the situation. I checked the replay of both incidents and had my intentions to just let this go as a small warning, however you did not seem to be willing to take any fault of the 2nd accident as you kept saying there was no room to overtake there, something there actually is if you just kept your car on the left side. Thereafter you was complaining about the first incident when I told you that it was just a small accident where you both was at fault, and you did not seem to be willing to understand this and said things such as "thats mean i can do brake check if traffic behind me ? ok".

During the admin sit I tried several times getting an explanation of the 2nd incident where you just kept going back to the 1 incident and not seem like you was willing to cooperate with me and kept on ranting about the brake check. This for me concludes with that the overtake blocking was intentional as a revenge of the brake check on the LX6 did earlier.

I am willing to unban you if you are willing to cooperate in future admin sits you may get into and if you give me an explanation of you blocking the LX6's overtake that resulted in a bad accident.
For this
thats mean i can do brake check if traffic behind me ? ok"

I just try to say you
Your answers to me like it

Because I dont see any reasons for he brake check

I go red light but I dont hit him
Thats not my problem he lost control idk why he lost control
I
Saw him he comeing and I braking
If I dont see him why I stopping??
He brake check front me for no reason and you sont say anything to him
And say me why tailgating him ?

And next I explain your work
Thats like it thats mean i can do brake check if traffic behind me ? ok"
And next you ban me

I accept I block him at Industry
But I think you 100% Advocacy him
And dont pay attention whats I say and whats I means !
I do not quite think you understand.
You was not banned for the brake checking.

I want you to confirm you are willing to cooperate in future admin sits.
I want you to give me an explaination why you blocked the LX6 from overtaking.
I dont do brake check godddddd

I block him because he do brake check front me just for this

And next he report me
And you ask me my I block him and I explain to you
He do brake check front me for no reason
And you say me why I tailgating him

And I explain to you
If I taligating him thats not resson for do brake check front me

And next I say you

thats mean i can do brake check if traffic behind me ? ok"

My means is why tou dont say anything to him and 100% say me thats problem started with me
Close enough.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's