[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Request Refund : Robiii47 (Approved by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Robiii47
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):tylerwood123

- Time & Date of Incident: 3/7/2018 about 6:20 gmt+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LtKANnAI3f4VysyyQk38z_jzAIuuYpld
- Replay Timestamps: 51:21

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I got a fine for dangerous driving , even though i was doing the speed limit and i didn't endanger anyone, it was just me not paying attention and crashing myself.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
First of all, I believe you wouldn't need to write this refund request if only you talked with him properly and weren't arrogant like you were. He politely asked you what happend, on which you answered with "none of your business". I really believe he would have sent you money back if only you explained him what exactly happend. Instead, you choosed to be arrogent, which resulted in him not cooperating with you.
Remember that you always HAVE TO try to solve problems yourself first, then if this fails, contact admin (if there is any online) or go to forum.

I've watched the incident also from his perspective, and he was unable to see what exactly happend. All he saw was you hitting the stone and flipping your car. As per the rules, he can't fine for incidents, which he didn't saw himself. You will be refunded 125€.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Robiii47 has been refunded 125€.
tylerwood123 received confirmable warning for issuing unfair fine.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's