[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund Fine Request (Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: mrfernandogamer
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): passionTUL

- Time & Date of Incident ? 08/03/2018

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4l1yvf3n69xciy8/evo.mpr

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ks94wkax1x...ae%5Eq.mpr

- Replay Timestamps: ------------------------------------- FIRST REPLAY ----------------------------------------

3:15:02.40 - evo [COP] pulled me over. and gives me a 100 euros careless driving fine, later he refunded me 40 euros when i said wrong fine

fines that he should gave me

Slow speed on highway (50€)
Going slower than 20 mph / 30 km/h

fines that he gave me

Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones , barriers or traffic lights, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards

or

Dangerous driving (100€ / 125€ / 150€)
Whenever some other player gets actively endangered, for instance ignoring the right of way or ignoring traffic lights.

looking at that, i only could be fined for slow speed on highway which costs 50 euros or for causing an accident for braking hard infront of a player.

so i think i deserve being refunded because he gave me wrong fine.

----------------------------------- SECOND REPLAY -----------------------------------------

if you want to see the rest of the conversation it starts at: 38:31.56

then i stayed afk and came back to 48:48.64 and you can see the rest of the argue about the fine.

ps: he aleardy refunded 40 euros.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: all included above
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

It should have been much higher fine for stopping in middle of junction for no reason and causing huge crash by doing so.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's