[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Banned for Insulting. (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my previous Unban Request the day after I was banned. It has been several days now and I have learned my lesson. The [TC] Member BP did hear me out and give the player I insulted a warning for insulting me also but the player was also breaking server rules on purpose to purposely frustrate me and cause disruption to the server. I would highly appreciate it if you did read my first Unban Request. Everything will make sense on why I was frustrated in the first place. I hope it isn't difficult this way.
(http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=28742)

Your LFS Username: Monster110501

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-03-03 11:11:11

● Replay / Screenshot Link:(Information provided in previous Unban Request)
● Replay Timestamps:(everything is explained in previous linked Unban Request)

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was previously banned for 21 days for insulting the player IJakeI (nickname [R]Jake. This player does cause a lot of disruption to the server and thinks it's it is funny to do so. I could have dropped all the frustration of him purposely attempting to make me angry and taken it to the forums though frustration took over and caused me to make an immature choice which was to insult him for everything he was doing. I could have also used less offensive words. I have proof that this player only cared about getting me banned because this player immediately discord messaged me being a "smart a**" saying "I hope you learned your lesson". He also threatened to "increase" my ban with other screenshots that he apparently had of me which again shows he only cares about disrupting me and other players times on [TC].

I think I have spent the appropriate amount of time for what I did according to the circumstances. If I was insulting a player just to insult him then the 21 day ban is something I would have dealt with. Though the player was breaking server rules, and insulting me back purposely attempting to frustrate me. [TC] Member BP, again did give him a warning though he couldn't care less about even lowering my ban. I'm not talking low of BP (that choice is justified in his mind) but I want to see if another [TC] Member will hear me out.

Thanks! and sorry for the previous insulting on [TC] City Driving.
This needs to be an appeal instead, but I wouldn't advise appealing to be honest.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's