[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: TheRealSidewayz

● Time & Date of Incident: 16:15 23/02/2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
There was a chase happening in front of me and the suspect decided to do a u turn and I hit him head on, I was annoyed and decided to go around the whole thing as there was so much room in the other lane and the officer decided to ram me. So I reported him for ramming and the admin reminded me that I cannot go around chases. Fair enough.
I was restricted to a UF1 and I told the admin "if you think that I am pissed about being restricted to the UF1, your wrong". The admin was clearly annoyed about this and decided to ban me for no valid reason as I believe. I didn't argue with him, I didn't continue driving badly or anything and I didn't swear at anyone.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Lets start at the beginning.

You was comming towards a chase infront of you, where you seemed to maintain propper distance at first, then when the chase started slowing down, you gave full throttle. This ended up with you comming way to close to the chase, and braked too late hitting the suspect and almost the cop.

Thereafter you decided that the chase was going too slow for you and overtook it, despite they started accelerating agian, and this made the officer do an PIT on you, something he should not have done.

I decided to have a chat about this, and you made it clear that you overtook it since "it was so slow", and that you was annoyed.

Since you had an warning the 2018-03-16 (1 week ago) for overtaking a chase because "he was so slow" and acknowledged this warning I decided to restrict you to an UF1 since you was such in a hurry that you have to overtake chases.

This did not seem to affect you at all since you said:
Quote:2018-03-23 16:18:44 UTC One (Montana) therealsidewayz FPD★Sidewyz : [TC]›Sadie‹ - thanks for the free hire car
2018-03-23 16:18:35 UTC One (Montana) therealsidewayz FPD★Sidewyz : [TC]›Sadie‹ - your wrong
2018-03-23 16:18:30 UTC One (Montana) therealsidewayz FPD★Sidewyz : [TC]›Sadie‹ - btw if you think im pissed about being restricted to UF1

These are some guidelines for you when you approach a chase:
  • Do not overtake a chase.
  • Keep good distance from a chase, they may suddenly stop.
  • There are other roads to use too, and you could do an U-turn
  • Do not follow chases

Rules Wrote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

If you have a problem with a COP, you can do an forum report about them or report it to an admin ingame. This will not help:

Quote:2018-03-23 16:17:42 UTC One (Montana) therealsidewayz FPD★Sidewyz : [TC]›Sadie‹ - they drive shit and wrecklessly
2018-03-23 16:17:35 UTC One (Montana) therealsidewayz FPD★Sidewyz : [TC]›Sadie‹ - you guys need to train your officers aswel

Your ban expires in 21 hours, is there anything you would like to add?
You haven't visited the forum since you made the unban request, and your ban has expired by now.

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's