[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:
deadmartinius96
● Time & Date of Incident
2018-03-31 14:45:25
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
- i don't have
● Replay Timestamps:
- i don't have
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I am newbie on your servers and my reaction weren't good. But i must say, this ban was big moral lesson to me.. I will avoid these reaction of swearing in future. I am very sorry about each problems that i cause by this reaction. I reacted to player blacky that almost crashed me in corner, where he was drifting on left side of road..
Thanks for reply.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
is it okay now sir?
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I'm glad you will try to avoid this reaction in the future.
Please read the rules prior to rejoining our servers in a week: http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's