[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Farewell from Team GLOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sad Sad
Thanks
Thanks guys
Well.. Good luck guys.
Sad to see the team finish after such a long time, it’s a real shame. Best wishes to all of your members.
it's a big surprise.I am a little shocked.
Thank you GLOW for the nice hours on the tc server!

I wish all members good luck and all the best.
Team RDSR would like to thank Glow for all the fun times, events and laughs shared between both sides. We're sorry to see you go but hope to continue to see you guys in the [TC] servers.

All the best.
Sad.. Good luck in the future
Wow, that's shocking.

[Image: r9TptTb.gif]

Good luck to all Sad
Sad to see the team go.. it was a great team. Anyways good luck and farewellHeart
I want to thank all Glow-(ex)members for all the fun I've had with you guys. I always enjoyed your events.

It's sad to see such a big part of the TC community. Hope to still see you around on the servers though.
I didn't see that coming doe, sad to see. Thanks for the good times on the server and i wish all the members good luck Sad i hope we will still see you guys around Smile
Holy cow, well good luck to all the members
After even Nick couldn't destroy the team, i thought GLOW was invincible.
(2018-04-21 14:51)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]After even Nick couldn't destroy the team, i thought GLOW was invincible.

What's even more impressive is Special managed to hang on until the end.
R.I.P. Sad
Bad news, good luck to all the members!
Thanks you and take care !
Farewell Team Glow,

The team will be missed in the connection list!.

Thank you for all the funny hosted things.

Greets,

Elgen
The best team I was a member of. I really enjoyed their presence as well as their genuine attitude. Even though glow was not liked by many due to whatever their silly reasons were, I genuinely liked glow the most despite some of the attitudes within the team, but that's what made them real and not fake like some of the other teams.

It is a good decision to shut it once and for all, LFS is a thing of the past either way and has no real value left to it anymore.

Remember this, you have made a history within LFS. Be proud of your accomplishments. There's nothing left to prove because things have just got out of hand either way.
Sad to hear that Sad ... I have all good memories with [GLOW]...
R.I.P

"It's never goodbye"
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's