[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - alamoodei123
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basic Training - alamoodei123
LFS Username: alamoodei123
Nickname: ! TaTshER
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):

Administrator Message by: Spark

Title changed.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
(2018-04-22 09:52)Spark Wrote: [ -> ][Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I read and Understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
(2018-04-22 10:52)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

I am rdy now
adrain , carl

hello ,
I want training

Administrator Message by: Spark

No need to create a new thread to get trainers attention, simply hit them up via PM's and arrange a training that way. Threads merged.
You already have a basic training application open here. Please refrain from making any other applications until noted in this thread.
(2018-04-23 19:37)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]You already have a basic training application open here. Please refrain from making any other applications until noted in this thread.

When will the training be?
Am I ready for you at any time Be ready?
As I said, PM the trainers and arrange it with them. I am not available for training today.
(2018-04-23 20:39)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, PM the trainers and arrange it with them. I am not available for training today.

Np
Tomorrow
Training Information:

Took place on: 02/05/18

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Raphi [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase well with all needed binds. Your car control was good. You maintained good tire temperatures. Most of your PITs were pretty good.

Improvements: You made contact with suspect before he failed to stop. Suspect was trying to avoid you, but you seemed to aim for him. This is something which shouldn't happen.
You didn't leave safety gap when approaching junctions. Remember to do it, as you may easily lose chase if you fail to do it.
You need to think about where to PIT your suspect. One of your PITs caused major damage to suspect's car.
You can not use your "sry" bind as excuse to bad moves. You have to avoid such moves and apologize when it happens, but not just do it, use "sry" bind and do it again later and use "sry" bind again. This apology lose it's sense if you overuse it.
You need to work on your braking too. At few occasions you started braking too late and crashed.
You have to avoid damaging your suspect's car as much as possible. That means it wasn't ok when you pushed your suspect into barrier when he was nearly standstill and that caused some damage to his car.

Notes: There is improvement since your last training, but you still need to work on the things listed above.

Authorized by Carl.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's