[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request - deadmartinius96 (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: deadmartinius96

● Time & Date of Incident
2018-04-25 16:08:03
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
[Image: 203m.png]
● Replay Timestamps:
?
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I again got the ban wrong because the player blocked me in the right (faster lane) of the two-way trip. Sadiee did not see the whole situation, and he gave me the ban and did not really evaluate anything and obviously did not know the road traffic rules. I feel harmed by this and ask for personal justification. I explained to him the problem and he did not even say that.
This is not the admin of TC team!
I in fact did spec you from the second you connected, everything was seen.
You had to slow down for a car who moved over to the right lane, possible to turn right at the next intersection and you proceeded to crash into him on purpose instead.
There after you continued to hit him the whole high st, and started again on the ramps, where it in fact is just one lane. You could easily have used a different road, or waited until he was off the ramp to overtake, but you did not.

You received a warning for pushing/crashing and ramming, where you also was told that you would be banned next time, and here we are. You got banned for purposely crashing and pushing someone else, one day after you confirmed the warning.

I see no reason to unban you, therefore it is denied. You can apply for an appeal, just keep in mind if the appeal fails the ban will be extended.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's