[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unbann!!! (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, plz unbann
my account plz plz

my account is a sookoll321
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Hey, plz unbann my account....

Your LFS username: Sookoll321

● Date and time of incident
3 days ago. April 24, 2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
there is no screenshot
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons why you think you are allegedly unban: Username sookoll321 keeps wrong siding and hitting people in chases. He has been asked several times to stop, but he wont listen.
The last question is
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I wrote, I accidentally crossed the speed and I was not served ...
You was banned for breaking these rules multiple times:

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.

3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.
Being in a chase is no excuse for hitting other cars, and will be treated like ramming.

If you have looked at the ban list, your ban expires in 1d 07hr 32min.
I suggest you read our rules http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

If you do not provide me with a proper reason why you should be unbanned, other than you begging for one the request will be denied, so last chance now:

Why should I unban you?
I'm sorry I really want to be there. the answer is that I exceeded the speed of several times and I was detained several times.

•Reasons why you think you are allegedly unban:
Username sookoll 321 keeps wrong siding and hitting people in chases. He has been asked several times to stop, but he wont listen.
Your ban expires tomorrow evening. Take this time to read the rules.

http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's