[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request : Dankx (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , i have been banned last week , reason was i told a cop to die irl (deathwish) after he took 300€ from me as if i had run from him, and i didnt. My point is , at the start of the ban i got 7 days , and now it turned too 30 days for no aparent reason . I know i kinda pushed it on the rage button but it was my first missunderstanding with someone in the game , i had 1700 km done in the server. Im asking for someone too take this ban back too its original form ( 7 days ) or even undo it if possible. I understand i acted wrong , but if you saw my side you would understand because when i started raging at the cop i then proceeded too say the f word 2 times really fast and i got -2000 € instantly ( which triggered me even more ) , i did not know about that xD So yh it kinda escalated really quickly in 1 minute or so ... I would appreciate a reply. Also a speed hacker gets 30 days ban some days ago , and someone flaming takes the same ? hacking and flame is like the same thing here?
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
● Your LFS Username:

Dankx

● Time & Date of Incident

2018-05-01 19:59:00 i think , its what says in ban list

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
I dont have any replays or screenshots , im not trying too prove i didnt do anything wrong i know i did
● Replay Timestamps:
???
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I feel i deserve an unban or ban reduce because it was my first missunderstanding in this game , i usually follow trafic rules other than speeding a little bit or drift here or there, and i NEVER run , i always pay my fines cause i know cop has better car and skills. Also i really enjoy driving and chilling on this server , the rage was aimed at losing money from nowhere , i dont even remember the cop i raged at , the cop took 300€ from me when i did not run away from him. And then when i got triggered i let out the F word 2 times really fast which led too me losing 2000€ instantly ( which i didnt know would happen)triggering me even more. I didnt know the server was so strict , I only have 1700km done and i dont rage at people ( other than this single ocasion ) . And i dont think 30 days ban is justice when hackers get the same time .. I really want this unban so i can play today again and i think i deserver it , it was my first slip , i think i deserve a second chance. And i will read the server manual and rules this time.

Btw this cop was NOT tc member , thats the only thing i remember about his name

Administrator Message by: Carl

Threads merged. Please use the edit button if you make a mistake.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Thank you!
Hi,

I'll quickly outline the reasons why that ban length has been put in place:
  • You were swearing multiple times and ignored the swear fines which act as warnings.
  • You were being abusive towards the cop by using caps lock, calling him a *Removed* etc.
  • You were then asked to stop the abuse and you were told how you can get help if the cop had issued an unfair fine.
  • You ignored my warning to stop abusing him then wished him dead. All of which was very uncalled for.
I understand that you lost your cool in this situation but it's a family-friendly server and we want to keep it that way. What you said was quite severe, it may have had an impact on the player you said it to.

I can see you are showing willingness to improve so I'll be willing to reduce your ban significantly if you agree to the following:
  • You will avoid swearing in the main chat.
  • You will have some respect for the other players and not give them any abuse
  • You will contact a player calmly if you have a problem with them.

If talking to the player fails, there are plenty of admins available to give you assistance both on the server and here on the forum. Don't hesitate to ask us, it will be more beneficial to you. Please confirm below that you agree to those terms.
I will ofc follow those rules , but will you please consider the full unban ? I know its asking much but i swear i did not see anything you said too me ! I was just blindly raging cause it was alot of money i lost without even noticing.. I did not even know you were talking too me back then until you told me now .
+ the weekend is starting and i wanted too play all day... i mean , cant i do some free charge tow service or something ? as comunity service or something, it would act as further punishment ( since i already experienced some days of ban ) + teach me something new , forcing me too interact with players. Please? i dont start stuff like that , in 1700 km it was my first one .

" I understand that you lost your cool in this situation but it's a family-friendly server and we want to keep it that way. What you said was quite severe, it may have had an impact on the player you said it to. " i had no idea the server was this strict as i said , why would i risk getting banned 4 good after paying 20 bucks + wheel etc too play this ? It may seem hard too believe im telling the truth but it is true indeed.
Alright, fair enough. If you are found to be behaving like you did, a ban will be put back in place. However, I hope you can come back and enjoy the server. Please read the server rules carefully before you start playing again. tc-g.uk/rules

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's