[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Reported 3 Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

On my profile it says I have been reported 3 times.

Would I be able to receive any clarification as to why?
And if I lag and have video proof and get fined or reported for it am I able to appeal it?

Thanks!
That number show the in-game reports against you during the last 6 months.
The details however are not public and indisputable. Due to the relatively weak chain of evidence, a single report (or a low number of reports, depending on your time on the servers) won't change much and won't permanently damage your reputation. A certain amount of false reports is part of the system and unavoidable.

That number in your profile ought to give you an impression how others rate your behavior on the server.

Further read on http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...lebreakers
I think you can request details if you PM an admin, but only do it if you're desperate. As Chuck said, it won't permanently damage your record, though.
Don't waste your's and any admin's time. Admins won't tell you anything more than you already know via your profile anyway. Even if there's more information (which is hardly ever the case in case of user-reports), admins are not allowed to give any information out.
Thanks guys!
Have a good one!

(Won't request further information either)
Reference URL's