[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Battlefield V officially announced by EA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rendition1.img.jpg]

Battlefield V has been officially announced by EA. What times do you think it will be based off of (e.g. WW2, futuristic etc.)?

Source
After COD milked future dry they've turned to knob the past events, so most probably WW2, as the only big difference is a few more curvy tanks and less silly hats. Overall I reckon it might be modern, maybe harping to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
V = Vietnam? Wink
It could be so awesome if it was Vietnam Biggrin

Or Nuclear war between USA and Russia and North Korea
Its confirmed as WW2. Yawn Closedeyes
(2018-05-21 16:42)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Its confirmed as WW2. Yawn Closedeyes

ugh. Can't cod and battlefield be different!
Live reveal:

Trailer:

What's up with that metal hand?

Looks like too much action (if that's even possible). Couldn't take it all in, even with a couple of watches through the trailer.
Starting to be like COD now where all the games start looking the same. I think this is the first BF where I'll give it a miss (started doing that with COD years ago).

Not to mention BF1 doesn't run as well as it should on my PC, which seems to be a common issue.
No special.
Looks pretty cool to me
You're probably the target audience Tongue
This can be great if the game actually has factions u can choose from like tank crewman, paratrooper, pilot...
Looks awesome. Always preferred Battlefield over COD. I'm looking forward to it Biggrin

Even though it is pretty similar to Battlefield 1, I imagine that they may add enough changes for it to feel somewhat different. I hope so anyways.
£55 for the standard edition, I will wait.
Reference URL's