[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + UniQÞDÑrk - WW on Autobahn, ramming (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Driloniloni110

Their LFS username(s): Zaykz
Their in-game nickname(s): UniQÞDÑrk

Main reason(s): Following chase , ramming not saying sry, no clue on rules, ww on autobahn also ramming cops in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://ufile.io/67nj6
Replay timestamps:21.23, 35:31

Description of incident (inc date & time): 5/16/2018 10PM : I start chasing another guy and when i start chasing he start following from behinde, and the suspect brake to go on right or left and i braked to and he rammed me not said sry. I say sry also spamming. I tried to talk with him and i saw he didnt have clue on rules. Next time i was on RB and he just went thru there not waiting nearly crashing me. I chased him for careless driving. I try some pit manouver but i didnt use force cuz I know he dont care and he can ramm or push me to barrier. So i was just trying to hot his tires. He rammed me once or two times not even saying sry, then he WW on autobahn, I stopped and told him that WW its not allowed. He answer: cuz you cant arrest me you will report me. I answered that WW its against the rules and he said I dont care. I ask for a ban , if he will get just a warning he will do the same again.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

The user received a confirmable in-game warning for wrongsiding on the Autobahn and ramming along with disregarding sirens.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's