[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: Keep name of caller up after responding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a history of posting in the incorrect subforum, let's hope this goes well.

When I respond to a call, Insim says: "Call TOW <in-game name> <road> <amount of Metres away>.

I respond to that call, and when I am inside 50 metres, I arrive and that Insim bind disappears. I was wondering if the name of the person could still be visible, since sometimes there are multiple cars who need help. Especially if they are from the same team it can be a bit confusing sometimes.

After the call is done, you could use !leave to make the bind go away.

Is this an idea that you would like, or should I just become better at remembering names? Wink

Greetings, Marty
somehow i agree on this as i often gets asked where i am or who was calling a tow.
not even sure if first reply would be a bump but i guess im bumping this. so sorry for that.
This has actually been implemented quite a while ago.
(2020-01-29 18:38)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]This has actually been implemented quite a while ago.

how come so many asks if implemented then?

they dont read the chat or ?
(2020-01-29 18:39)THE WIZARD DK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-29 18:38)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]This has actually been implemented quite a while ago.

how come so many asks if implemented then?

they dont read the chat or ?

As per our forum rules:

Quote:2.5. Do not post in threads which have had no new replies in the last 30 days
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.ph...forumrules

As the thread says, this feature has been implemented so there's no point in you replying to it.

Thread closed.
Reference URL's