[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - i'm sorry for that (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:prise_20

● Time & Date of Incident:2018-05-23 14:15:15

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

i feel very bad for insulting (3zh) and i'm apologize for that,and i understood and learn my lesson to not insult people and respect other,and sorry agin for that.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

The problem we have here is that this isn't your first time disrespecting people. Unless you would like to clarify some underlying reasons as to why you offended him so badly, there isn't much to say here.
im apologize for that agin,i was angry about coming him to my chase but it was my bad to insult him hard you know few days ago my grandma die and yesterday My aunt die also, so i was really broken and after chase i was angry for bad chase and i insult him not in purpose tbh, im sorry agin, those days i was felling very bad and broke,but now i feel better and agin im apologize for hard inulting to 3zh.
Sorry for your loss, but the ban length is extremely short considering your poor history for insulting people. You can sit this one out, please watch what you say to people in future or you will be gone for significantly longer.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's