[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 10 men vs 1 tiger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was having a discussion with a friend earlier today, which became increasingly bizarre. We began a talking about politics and war, but ended out out discussing who would be most likely win in a fight between 10 unarmed men vs 1 tiger.

Post which you think would win followed by an explanation or some reasoning. In this hypothetical scenario NO OBJECTS are available and the environment is an open area which doesn't advantage the men or the tiger. If there are some good replies, my friend and I will pick a winner.

The best post will be awarded this excellent prize!

[Image: old-tap-thumb16639053.jpg]
Seeing as you've not stated whether these men were stark naked, I'll assume they have some clothes on, unless they were all gay and decided they were on some erotic day out in the Jungle.

The best thing they could do would be to surround the tiger, evenly spaced, making themselves as wide and as slow as possible, not making eye contact. Making eye contact would make it uneasy. Once the men have about a 10m radius around the tiger they should strip down to their underwear and tie all of their clothes together into one long string. The man with the largest ego will then have the job of lassoing the tiger so that they can ride off into the sunset. Sorted. If at any stage the plan fails and the tiger decides it wants one of the men as its next meal, all of the men would instantaneously crap out of fear. They should try to remember to pick up their excrement and attempt pelting it at the tigers face. The men should then run out from the centre of the circle making sure they're evenly spaced once again. The tiger will not be able to see for sh!t (excuse the pun) and so all of the men will survive. Unless of course they all play for the Bangladesh Cricket team, in which case they'd have all missed the tiger and at least one of them would get pummeled by this over-sized draft-excluder. Statistically, 1 in every 10 males is overweight or obese. Let's assume one of them falls into this category. Larger men have bigger bowels and therefore brew up more pungent gasses, that's fact so assuming the guy that the tiger ate was not the fatty, our fatty should creep up on it and let one off nearby. This should stun it for a few seconds. The rest of the men should run up and strangle it with the rope they made earlier. There's only 9 men, but lets be honest, who needs a mate with a massive ego?

Don't ask how I thought of half of that, it's been a long day...

PS. If the the fat guy gets eaten too, the remaining 8 need not worry because it'll be full for a couple of months.
Reference URL's