[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Stunter - (STUNTER90) (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): STUNTER90
● Their LFS GameName(s): Stunter

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4btncqvd14b4rqf
● Replay Timestamps: The last 10 seconds from the video

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):
5 Mins ago ( Time&Date from this post).

Reason: Helping the cop blocking the road where i was going to pass , that caused a flip with my car.

Hope he gets his deserved ban.

Note: Please check my other report aswell (Report Patrol) , thanks!
Not going to take action with this. Looks like he was simply stopping to allow the chase to pass him.

Will leave this topic open for a while if any discussion is needed.

Ash
Well , he's driving is not the correct , just need to check his damage always on his car.

Thanks for your time , hope my ''Patrol's Report is looked soon."

Regards
(2012-04-20 13:42)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]Well , he's driving is not the correct , just need to check his damage always on his car.

Thanks for your time , hope my ''Patrol's Report is looked soon."

Regards

Well the chase come off the AB, then cut across onto the other junction, and he simply slowed down and stopped to allow the chase to pass?

Tbh, i would be congratulating the guy on being a minority of people who actually do move for the chases.

And regarding your other report, i will look at it asap, i do have other stuff to do in my life, so please do not PM me pestering me to do it, there are also plenty of other members capable of doing that report.

Thanks

Ash
All in all, it was a great chase ending...

Administrator Message by: Ash

Do not post in user report threads unless you have relevant input - Thanks
Quote:And regarding your other report, i will look at it asap, i do have other stuff to do in my life, so please do not PM me pestering me to do it, there are also plenty of other members capable of doing that report.

Thanks

Ash

Oh!!! I'm sorry , but you wasn't the only one who recieved that pm.

Good that i've Tracked the pm , you did read it , and then you checked my report << thanks for this but ... now you post this?

Well , no worries will remember this words.

You won't recieve nothing more about/from me.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's