[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + techno09 brake checking and ramming, no sorry. (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: kevvedajsel

Their LFS username(s): techno09
Their in-game nickname(s): [TEAM]SIERRA

Main reason(s): techno09 cuts me off, brake checks and then cuts me off again and side swipe rams me, no sorry.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9994187326
Replay timestamps: 0.23.00s-1.07min

Description of incident (inc date & time): I join the game, I exit pit and get cut off by techno09. He brake checks me upon entering the 160kph straight. I check my mirror and go past him. He blocks a cop from passing him further. He then goes ww and finishes off by ramming my right side in the corner completely intentionally making both of us spin out and causing yet another traffic incident. All within the timeframe above.

About 5 min after mpr saved he and his teammate were at it again, attacking me and others. [TC] Josh banned the other guy, so I don't think the're fit for the TC servers.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The ramming you are mentioning is an result of him unsafely cutting a corner, where you came into his path. I would not call this intentional. You tried talking to him, and he did not reply, therefore he will get an confirmable warning for not apologizing after an accident.

Please note, I need evidence to take further actions on whatever he have done after you saved the replay. That his teammate got banned is far from enough evidence.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's