[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + JUN • OnuR - ramming during a chase (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! I'm here for a new report.

Quote:Your LFS username: passionTUL

Their LFS username(s): junioreyizz
Their in-game nickname(s): JUN • OnuR

Main reason(s): continuous ramming while he was chased.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MZoSZm...hG9-1J3u7D
Replay timestamps: from 28:17 until 41:17

Description of incident (inc date & time): 13/06/17, I don't remember the time, sorry.
At 28:17, the chase starts, initiated by [COP]Fbarrerao.
As this cop called for backup, I quickly joined the chase. I was on Highway 2 North, and I moved slowly in order to make OnuR slow down; at 29:26 the chased player clearly saw me, he had so many room to overtake me, but he rammed me on purpose, with full gas.
At 29:47, there was a huge ram on [COP]Fbarrerao.
Then, two other cops joined the chase([COP] ¼ Layze and [PACT]Ganji[COP]), and OnuR continued his rams during the chase, until he was busted at 41:17.
Also, he never apolgized once. I tried to talk with him, but I had no answer and he didn't move his car.

Regards,
e V o
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
It wasn't as bad as you described it, but I can't say it was acceptable what he did. Some of the moves which you called rams were just failed (or not) attempts to PIT, which aren't that much of an issue. Other than that I noticed him ramming cops who chased him, ramming civilans (on wrong side of road too) and overtaking/interfering with other chase(s).

junioreyizz received final confirmable warning for ramming and ignoring sirens.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's