[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: We hope to reduce the price of the winches for the COP AND MED AND TOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/b]
Hello, Is it possible to reduce the value of the resin so that we can buy it and you know it, non-profit, and a little to donate to us so we wish you to reduce the crane briefly so we can help without sabotaging cars We hope the young people are involved in the matter so that the price of the winch may be reduced [/b]
OhmyW00tThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbup
A regular player can earn 10k very easily, so I personally don't agree with reducing it. If you think about it, you spend 10k and you will own it permanently. It's a very good deal.

What I would suggest as an alternative to your suggestion is to have singular winch uses for perhaps 500EUR. Or a smaller subscriptions where the winch doesn't last very long.
10k is really cheap already, you can easily earn that in just a couple of days.
I have made 10k in 3 days with driving at speedlimit.
It might be expansive at the moment, but you own it forever.
It's not really expansive seeing it that way.

A winch isn't needed to tow (in my opinion), it's either to defuse dangerous situations quickly or get unstuck cars "lost" in a weird way.

When you say "without sabotaging cars", you're supposed to know your work.
The TOW/MED/RES jobs aren't just about typing !winch and ask for donations. It's an art based on simple physics logic and few tricks.

That said, I agree with Carl.

(2018-06-16 17:30)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]What I would suggest as an alternative to your suggestion is to have singular winch uses for perhaps 500EUR. Or a smaller subscriptions where the winch doesn't last very long.
Wait for Blackwood
Get UF1
Drive rally stage at 50% rest
about 1k/10km approx.
It's easier to say The verb is not As well of . I am walking10 hours to earn about 7000 only if you have setup XFG, XRT, FZ5 send it if you have 50% of your cars setup
Suggestion rejected.
Your suggestion has been rejected or is unlikely to be implemented as described.
Please delete the topic because it is useless Closedeyes
It's not useless, it will stay for future reference.
You misunderstood me I got a winch no longer needed a reduction in price Smile
Reference URL's