[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: We welcome new member of CSR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello everyone,

We are announcing blacky as a member of CSR

[Image: isonline.miker] | [CSR] Blacky | miker Welcome to the CSR family!

CSR wishes you nice day!

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Team [CSR] Management.
So he's an official member of CSR? I thought the yellow tag means they are a recruit? - It's risky branding somebody a member if they're technically not an actual member i.e. a potential risk to damaging the team's reputation.

Nonetheless, whether it's good luck for your recruitment period or a congratulations for 'joining' CSR... Enjoy!
(2018-06-17 13:51)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]So he's an official member of CSR? I thought the yellow tag means they are a recruit? - It's risky branding somebody a member if they're technically not an actual member i.e. a potential risk to damaging the team's reputation.

Nonetheless, whether it's good luck for your recruitment period or a congratulations for 'joining' CSR... Enjoy!

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=29280 - He was announced as a recruit here, I believe Porsche did a silly on his post, rushed to announce he was a full member using copy and paste without changing some details Wink
-

Congrats Blacky.
@Sonic and TAZxx, thanks for mentioning. It's more clear now because I changed the tag to red.

Team [CSR] Management.
Reference URL's