[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + police cause the accident and i get chased for that.... (Approved by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Like_a_Sleeper
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): Ante Bekavac

- Time & Date of Incident: 16:20-30

- Replay / Screenshot Link: mikrowave.mpr

- Replay Timestamps:almost at the end

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
just watch the end of the replay and everybody would understand why i should get a refund Smile
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

This is an .exe file, something for safety reasons I will not open.
Please upload your replay somewhere else, here is a list of hosts:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Sorry to post in a user report that doesn't involve me. But the download does work and outputs an .mpr file:

[Image: NyoZJG6.png]

You need to select the blue download button:

[Image: ZBHOZMI.png]

You most likely clicked a fake advert button. Add uBlock to your chrome extensions Smile
I used the blue button, however been advised by others that the numerous of different .exe, .rar etc files I got was caused by an invisible ad/popup above the button (?).

However, as described in: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150
Quote:At their own discretion, a [TC] Member may ask you to reupload to one of the below sites
just press the right download button there is nothing wrong with it Wink
I am still unable to download the replay, please use a different host next time.
However someone have sent me the replay via discord.

You will be refunded 150€

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's