[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Keep name caller up after arriving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Little suggestion:
Would it be possible to keep the name of the caller up on screen, after you have arrived on scene? Especially if team members are driving with eachother and they have both crashed, it's a bit difficult to know to who you have responded.

Hope to hear response and see how you guys like the idea.

Greetings, Marty
+1 would be good
+1 Agree. Sometime after arriving to call dont remember what was players nickname and dont see him either. So cant really spec to check out.
Good suggestion. +1
+1 - can be useful at times
Big +1 from me mate would be a great idea and maybe a command to end call as ive done this when to many members on
+1, should not be a big problem to add it.
-1 I think this would give XRT an unfair advantage
(2018-06-19 20:38)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]-1 I think this would give XRT an unfair advantage

How?
(2018-06-19 20:38)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]-1 I think this would give XRT an unfair advantage
Explain please?
No issues from my POV
(2018-06-18 20:19)bowler Wrote: [ -> ][...] maybe a command to end call as ive done this when to many members on

!leave is your friend
Suggestion approved.
Your suggestion is likely to be implemented soon. When this happens, the changelog will be updated.
It's been added! Biggrin
Changelog Wrote:Version 4.07
[...]
-New: New option "hide_task", possible values: -1/0/10/20/30/60 (default=0). Keeps tow-calls on screen after arrival for chosen time.
Reference URL's