[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refund Request (Approved by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Tylerwood123
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): ahmetfurkancakir43

- Time & Date of Incident: 6/26/2018 2:20am PST (ish)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qb3fx1ez27...refund.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 57:04 - Bust

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I was just having a fun chase, kinda wanted to do a 1v1 but never told him, he called more backup so I obviously continued my run. When Ahmet decided to use a bit of force on his pit, got me in the sand and I was stuck with my street tires. He high fined me and I asked why. The rules state for fines you must look at:

- Severity of the violation
- Duration of the violation
- Repetition of the violation

He responded with, "I need money." I told him that you can't just look at a bust for your self benefit. I never harmed anyone, I never rammed the cops, I was respectful and mindful of other players during the chase. I would love for at least a sorry. I got nothing back but a "go to forums" and well, here I am.

Thank you
Hi,

The replay would be useful so we can see what happened, otherwise we can't really make a judgement on if the fine was excessive or not. Can you edit your post with a download link to the replay and relevant timestamp?
(2018-06-26 10:44)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The replay would be useful so we can see what happened, otherwise we can't really make a judgement on if the fine was excessive or not. Can you edit your post with a download link to the replay and relevant timestamp?

Updated.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
tylerwood123 was refunded 110€ by [TC]›Carl‹[COP] (offline)

The failure to stop fine was still valid, so you've been refunded the difference between a suggested fine (medium) and the high fine which was given to you by ahmetfurkancakir43.

ahmetfurkancakir43 was also warned to issue fines appropriately according to the police guide and finelist at tc-g.uk/finelist as he failed to provide a valid reason for a high fine.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's