[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report against [PACT]Grifex[COP] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: j4me510

Their LFS username(s): Grifex
Their in-game nickname(s): [PACT]Grifex[COP]

Main reason(s): No car control on the roads and doesn't accept it when he performs manoeuvres putting others at risk when there is a much safer route.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gtwXgaV...sp=sharing
Replay timestamps: 30:16:23 30:41:68

Description of incident (inc date & time):
So it's been a very long time since I've made a report however I feel it's necessary.
Ok so from the first timestamp he is chasing someone, as the suspect turns left the cop clearly isn't controlling his speed. As he then makes it to the roundabout, he then barges through 'BOOSED' going wrong way on the roundabout and scrapes the ultra real dave. He then performs a dangerous manoeuvre which clearly failed and then crashes into the ultra real dave for the second time before making it back onto the correct side of the road. He issues us with no sorry what so ever and finds it funny. To be fair, he's letting his Team down. I then speak to him regarding his driving and he doesn't accept that he's in the wrong.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Grifex did indeed react late to his suspect at the storage yard but it didn't cause any issues tbh. The U-turn on industrial lane could have been better, but contact wouldn't have been made if yourself and the other cruisers behind had slowed down and given the cop space. For all you know he could be setting up a roadblock ahead, don't just assume that they will u-turn and you can carry on with your day. Be prepared to stop completely. I won't be taken action for this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's