[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - LUFFY (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:minniyer

● Their LFS Username(s):luffydu35
● Their LFS GameName(s):[RDSR]Luffy[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?58pc4s3c3q5a4lk
● Replay Timestamps:23:00 onwards

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)well, i was driving up the road and Luffy turned without checking map, or even looking straight infront of me causing a crash, then he chased me and fined me $390 Also i noticed Luffy speeding at 22:58 in the video

P.s. i know the [TC] admins are going to stick up for him because he is on the server all the time, but even "regulars" need to be taught a lesson
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Right, im afraid you have stitched yourself up here. In your own report, you broke these rules:

Rules Wrote:3.1. Do not leave the chase.

Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.

3.8. Fines

Don’t argue with cops about the fine. If you think the fine is unfair, post a refund request on the forum along with a replay. Also, consider a report against the cop if he/she consequently issues wrong fines and/or behaves incorrectly.

Secondly, i do not appriciate the
You Wrote:P.s. i know the [TC] admins are going to stick up for him because he is on the server all the time, but even "regulars" need to be taught a lesson
. If you have that attitude, why should we bother?

Anyway back to the report. Yes Luffy was in the wrong. However you should have submitted a report against them for the rule i quoted above.

So, i am issuing you an official warning for pitting whilst in chase. You caused the fine yourself, it was out of Luffy's control, they could have even let you off with a warning for all you know.

However, i will be banning Luffy for a short period of time as they broke rules 4.1/4.2 as they caused the crash and due to the fact here have been several 'entries' of this happening from Luffy in the past.

Will leave this topic open for a while.

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's