[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban (Unban Request Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hazarisik

● Time & Date of Incident Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was squeezed because someone broke the preliminaries, and when I was squeezed I hit the guy and then I was banned without warning.
I forbid without warning!
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

The last 12 months you have had multiple bans and warnings regarding your poor driving, ramming or accident related. On the 2018-03-25 you recieved a final warning for ramming, on the 2018-06-17 you was banned for causing accidents/ramming and today you again was banned for ramming.

You was speeding in the pitlane exit, where you had poor car control and ended up ramming Yukine. This is how that conversation went after:

2018-07-15 20:17:55 UTC One (Sydney) hazarisik JUN • HAZAR : ok yes ram
2018-07-15 20:17:52 UTC One (Sydney) hazarisik JUN • HAZAR : hahaha
2018-07-15 20:17:49 UTC One (Sydney) hazarisik JUN • HAZAR : ram ??
2018-07-15 20:17:43 UTC One (Sydney) kanade SOPD•Yuki[COP] : JUN • HAZAR - Nice ram.
2018-07-15 20:17:24 UTC One (Sydney) hazarisik JUN • HAZAR : ??
2018-07-15 20:17:17 UTC One (Sydney) kanade SOPD•Yuki[COP] : wtf?

You failed to apologize for the ram, and "squeezing the gap" is not a reason to not apologize for the accident you caused. There was also plenty of room for you to pass.

So again, why do you deserve an unban, since I do not see you have learned from your previous warnings/bans.
I did not think to think guilty I did not apologize for not being guilty

if i am guilty i apologize
You do not think crashing into someone who is driving within the speedlimits is your fault?
If so, you have learned nothing from your pervious warnings.

I do not see a reason to unban you.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's