[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - RIP dark humour (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RipstiE

● Time & Date of Incident : 9.7. 2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
At the time i did this, i didn't really think what could happen and i forgot it shows to everyone online on the server. I'm sorry for anyone that got offended altough it was for fun purposes only. Now i learned that not everyone has dark humour and mostly it's better not to do things like that. I don't expect getting unbaned, but at least getting the ban shorter would be reasonable since this is my first ban on TC and never had any problems with racism in public chat.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

I don't really believe that you forgot it showed up in chat, because otherwise why would you have done it? The account is permanently banned (because of its offensive username) and you're pointlessly sending 1 euro to it for one reason. You pass it off as "dark humour" but when has this type of humour ever been allowed?
Since i'm always chatting in !ch i kinda forgot it shows to everyone. I know it's not allowed, but in channel i like to do dark jokes and this one got out of hands.
I think it's time you put a cap on your "dark humour" jokes then.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's