[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bullitt 500 - Official Announcement And Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4c302e1fa9.jpg]

Announcing the Bullitt 500. 48hrs of straight pedal-to-the-metal driving. 48hrs of avoiding the cops like the plague. 48hrs of pushing your car to the absolute limit. 48hrs of driving the longest distance possible.

The Bullitt 500 is a quick week-end event organised by Street Obsessions. The goal is fairly simple: "To have the most mileage by the end of the event." While the Gumball 3000 is a massive event organised by TC, the Bullitt 500 aims to be a smaller event with much less bells and whistles and more pure adrenaline and fun.

The event will start on August 18th, 2018 at 00:00EDT
The event will end on August 19th, 2018 at 23:59EDT

The rules are fairly simple. You respect [TC] rules at all times. That's it.

The cost for the event is 5000$ Insim currency to be sent to me (username: Noctambule)

Donations are accepted (also sent to Noctambule).

100% of the money will be given back in the following pattern:
1st Place: 50%
2nd Place: 25%
3rd Place: 13%
4th Place: 7%
5th Place: 5%

Sign-ups can be done ->HERE<-
You have until August 17th, 2018 at 20:00EDT to sign for the event. Any sign-up after this time will be dismissed.

Use this thread to discuss the event. Feel free to ask questions, we're here to help.
Let's make this event a success!

You can also join our own Discord server ->Over here<- and talk directly to us.
Sounds good guys, I'm interested in participating. How are you recording the mileage or each participant?
(2018-07-22 17:21)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good guys, I'm interested in participating. How are you recording the mileage or each participant?

A custom software written by Gaz that uses the public API to gather the required data. A fail-safe system has also been implemented to at a minimum record the starting mileage and ending mileage in case of a catastrophic failure.

A website might be available during the event to provide tracking for players.
Nice, hope to attend this.
Now I guess if TC team gumball ruled out this year this event has to become big! And trackday blackwood or no trackday? Trackday blackwood=chaos, hope they remove trackday for sake of this.
The layout will be the cruise track layout, we thought of this as it's the best way to keep the event fair for all. We're very excited for the event!
Sounds like pure fun! Good luck to all.
Can't wait to attend this!
Good initiative since there's no summer gumball this year. Shorter events tends to be less draining too so looking forward to it whether i'm in or not.
(2018-07-22 18:44)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]The layout will be the cruise track layout, we thought of this as it's the best way to keep the event fair for all. We're very excited for the event!

Yes, even though the banner for the event doesn't have a layout, the layout for the weekend of this event is the regular layout (non-trackday)
How many limit sign-up ?
No limit
With Sean Signing-up, it brings the total participants to 23! We hope that our timezone change will incite more people to signup for the event.

Take a minute to have a look at the prize pool, it's starting to look quite appetizing Wink

Don't forget, you have until August 17th, 23:00BST to signup for the event
that 48h Event? or 24h Event?
48, runs til 00:00 Monday BST
Reference URL's