[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: goettler

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-03-03 01:52:28

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have
● Replay Timestamps: don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I got a ban from TC Carl for Insim abuse / Exploiting for 365 days. Now the timer is at 218d. I got this ban, because i driven the road up and down up and down, always in the same rhythm (I dont drive any circles). I feel to deserve a unban, because it was honestly a really stupid and bad idea. There is a fair way to get a high bonus and much come in, without drive in a rhythm down and up the street.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Could you explain further on how and why you were doing this? Were you using a script to achieve this kind of driving? Why did you ignore my requests to stop this systematic driving?
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
HI Carl,
i didn't use any script from the internet. Because i am a programmer, and really have fun to code some thing, I have seen it as a challenge to write a robot that drives independently. The Bonus income was only the price for it if it should work. I did not stop because I really wanted to finish it and yes it was very unfair and stupid that I did not stop when you said it.
I'm really sorry Carl.
Okay thanks for clearing this up, I appreciate it. In the future, when a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, it's probably best to follow that instruction instead of arguing against them. I'd also like to make it fully clear that the use of any scripts or programs that either gain an advantage over other players or exploit anything within the insim is not allowed. If you're caught using any scripts or programs of that nature again you'll be permanently banned.

Since you've served a fair amount of your ban, I'll be happy to unban you if you agree that upon your return:
  • You will not cheat/exploit the system by using scripts or programs to gain an unfair advantage.
  • You will follow the rules @ tc-g.uk/rules. Your track record wasn't the best and I'd like to see that improve.

Please confirm below if you agree to this.
Yes, understood Carl Rolleyes
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's