[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BMW E36 skin kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iOUd2WC.jpg]

Never found BMW lights for XRT that i would like, so made ones myself. I did find these but they seem to be unavailable. My ones are kinda based on that and are still 2048x2048 because i was making them for myself at the time.

I have included basic color skins that are already uploaded so you can use them. If you don't like the colors then make your own Biggrin

Pictures:

Download:
PSD (Photoshop)
XCF (Gimp)

Enjoy Smile
Was looking for some kits the othe day and tried looking for this specific one but obviously couldn't find it. Amazing work and can't wait to use it, and see it around the way!
Always amazed of how these kits change the look of the cars, nice work!
Looks way better than I thought an E36 kit could look on XRT.
Real nicely done with the preportions and such! Smile
Looks great. There's an E36 328i kit included in my XRT collection from 2013, but yours seems better proportioned for the XRT I feel. I originally made it as a request to some person way back in 2010 or 2011(?)

If some wants to have a gander at it still

but to be honest I feel like SIMOX's version is rather better. Despite my pack being 4096x most of the old kits were upscaled from 2048x so the quality isn't that great on mine W00t
love it
Reference URL's